Salvia Sensation (Salvia Nemorosa) provides plenty of color and fragrance with little worry. Salvia Sensation grows 12-inch spikes of deep blue or rose-colored flowers in tight, 12-inch spreads. The hardy plant stands up well in colder zones and rarely falls victim to pests, including deer and rabbits. Salvia Sensation is a fantastic choice for perennial borders, rockeries or containers.Cold-hearty perennial features spikes of blue or rose-colored flowers that bloom from late spring into midsummer. Ideal for zones 3 through 8.
- Fragrant blossoms attract butterflies and honey bees.
- Plant is resistant to deer, rabbits and other pests.
- Salvia Sensation prefers heavy, clay soil in full sunlight. Should be planted in a well-drained location with soil that dries fully between waterings.
- Plants grow to 12 inches tall in 12 inch clumps.
- Ready-to-plant Salvia Sensation ships in a 1-quart pot with 3 to 6 blooming spikes and buds.