6" Dracaena sanderiana 'White Stripe'
- Commonly referred to as “lucky bamboo” or “water bamboo,” these plants actually are members of the asparagus family.
- Dracaena Sanderiana features long, skinny green stems with short, narrow green leaves striped with white.
- Plants require minimal watering, and soil should be allowed to dry out completely between waterings.
- Plants should be placed in indirect or diffused sunlight.
- Plants are commonly 1 to 3 feet but can grow up to 20 feet in the right conditions.
* Ships the first week of December.
Because of its bamboo-like appearance, Dracaena sanderiana often is referred to as “lucky bamboo.” This member of the asparagus family features spongy, rather than hollow, stems that most commonly grow between 1 and 3 feet tall. Foliage is bright green with white stripes, and leaves are short and thin. To create a fuller appearance, several shoots of Dracaena sanderiana can be planted within the same pot. The plants are known for being extremely low maintenance: They do best in diffused or indirect sunlight and should only be watered when their soil has completely dried out. They can be fed twice per year to promote growth.