Dianthus EverLast will fill your garden with bright blooms all season long! Its bright-pink or burgundy flowers appear in spring and continue to bloom into early summer. Blooms take a break during the hottest days of summer, and then reappear in late summer and early fall as temperatures cool. Vigorous blooming can be encouraged with regular deadheading. In addition to color, Dianthus EverLast’s blooms provide beautiful fragrance that’s attractive to hummingbirds and butterflies. Plants grow upright up to 12 inches tall, with delicate stems and silvery foliage. Ideally planted in full sun, Dianthus EverLast can serve as a landscaping border, a flowerbed filler or potted patio plant. Dianthus EverLast arrives ready to plant in full bloom.
- Dianthus EverLast blooms aggressively in spring, and continues to bloom through summer and into the fall, only taking a break during the hottest summer days.
- Bright pink and burgundy flowers grow in pairs on delicate 12-inch stems, with lovely silver background foliage.
- Fragrant flowers attract butterflies and hummingbird and provide beautiful cuttings.
- Dianthus grows well in sandy soil and full sun and will withstand harsh conditions; perennial in zones 4 through 9.
- Dianthus EverLast ships ready to plant with 10 or more blooms in a 1-quart pot.