6" Sansevieria Laurentii
- Low maintenance, drought-tolerant houseplant with sword-shaped leaves that will grow to 3-4 ft. in height.
- Prefers well-draining soil that is allowed to dry completely between waterings.
- Grows best in moderately bright light, but will also grow in low light. Intense light may cause edges to curl and die.
- Keep in average room temperatures, it will be damaged at temperatures lower than 50 degrees.
- Can sometimes flower fragrant, green-white flowers, though it is quite rare.
*Ships the first week of December.
Sansevieria laurentii, also called striped snake plant, is a low maintenance plant that is sure to add great charm to your home. It has impressive zig-zag striations on its leaves, as well as yellow stripes lining the edges. Place this plant near a north-facing window to get the best color on its leaves. It can also grow in low light situations. Be sure not to overwater this plant, & keep it in a place at or above 50° to avoid damage.