6" Sansevieria Coral
- Low maintenance, drought-tolerant houseplant with sword-shaped leaves that will grow up to 3 ft. In Height.
- Prefers well-draining soil that is allowed to dry completely between waterings.
- Grows Best in moderate light, but will also grow in low light. Intense light may cause leaf damage.
- Keep in average room temperatures, It will be damaged at temperatures lower than 50 degrees.
- Can sometimes flower, though it is quite rare.
Sansevieria Coral, otherwise known as snake plant or mother-in-law’s tongue, is one of the darkest types of Sansevieria. It is a hardy plant with long pointy leaves that can grow up to 3' tall. They grow best in moderate light. You will get the darkest leaf coloring when growing it in low light. Allow soil to dry completely before watering, & keep the plant in a place where the temperature will not drop below 50°.