6" Philodendron Cordatum
- The “Heart-Leaf Philodendron,” Philodendron Cordatum has vivid green, heart-shaped foliage.
- A vining plant, Philodendron Cordatum will climb and grow on nearby walls, plants or structures.
- Plants thrive in bright light indoors but should be kept out of direct sun.
- Plants can be taken outdoors and placed in a shady spot during pleasant summer weather.
- Philodendron thrive year-round and are a low-maintenance option.
Philodendron Cordatum is a favorite houseplant because it is easy to care for and thrives all year long. Frequently referred to as the “Heart-Leaf Philodendron,” Philodendron Cordatum has heart-shaped foliage in a vivid shade of green. Indoors or out, the Philodendron Cordatum will vine out and climb along ledges, shelves and walls. The plants do well in bright light but should be kept out of direct sunlight. The plants should be allowed to dry out completely between waterings. Philodendron Cortadum transitions easily between indoors and outdoors, and it can be kept outside in the shade when summer weather permits. Philodendron grows rapidly and requires ample space.