6" Peperomia Ginny
- Large leaves feature a deep green center and creamy edge with a tinge of pink.
- Bright red stems add more intense color variation.
- Small plant takes up little space in a home or office.
- Large leaves on short stems create a draping effect that’s nice on a windowsill or hanging from a pot.
- Easy-to-care-for plant enjoys a thorough watering; soil should be allowed to dry out completely between watering.
The interestingly variegated foliage of the Peperomia Ginny can add a pop of color to your home or office. Large leaves feature green center, and creamy edges tinged with pink. Bright red stems contrast the leaves for a more striking visual. A naturally small plant, Peperomia Ginny is perfect for those who want an indoor plant but don’t have a lot of space. Large leaves on small stems drape nicely from a pot on a windowsill or shelf, or from a hanging basket. Plants will survive in darker spaces, but they should be kept in bright sun to encourage a full show of color. Plants do well when they are watered thoroughly, but they will withstand some neglect, as the fleshy stems store water efficiently. The soil should be allowed to dry out completely between watering. Plants should be kept between 68 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit, though they will withstand nighttime temperatures as low as 50 degrees.