6" Ficus Audrey
- Ficus Audrey features large, broad leaves in a deep emerald green with contrasting light-green veining.
- Indoor trees can grow as large as 5 to 10 feet.
- Plants grow well in bright but indirect light; consider placing next to an east-facing window.
- Ficus Audrey requires consistently moist soil. Water frequently, or place a tray of pebbles below the pot.
- Tree is hardy in USDA zones 10 through 12, or it can be potted to winter indoors in colder climates.
* Ships the first week of December.
Ficus Audrey is the national tree of India, where the trees grow tall and spread quickly, creating a thick forest canopy. Indoors, the ficus Audrey grows 5 to 10 feet tall. The tree has light bark and large, deep green leaves with contrasting light-green veining. The leaves have a fuzzy texture. A type of fig tree, ficus Audrey does well in bright but indirect light, and it thrives in warm, humid spaces with plenty of watering. The plant requires consistent moisture in the soil, which can be achieved by placing a tray of gravel below the pot. Ficus Audrey can be planted outdoors in USDA zones 10 through 12. In colder climates, it can be planted in a pot to be wintered indoors or used exclusively as an indoor plant.