6" Hypoestes Confetti White
- Delicate tropical foliage features variegated polka-dot pattern.
- Confetti White Hypoestes features a white, confetti like pattern on dark green foliage.
- Plants thrive in full sun and grow to be about 8 inches tall indoors; outdoor plants can grow to be much larger.
- Native to warm, humid climates; hypoestes thrives in moist soil, and the plant benefits from occasional misting.
- Shoots that grow longer than 15 inches and any flower buds should be pinched off to avoid the plant becoming leggy.
*Ships the first week of December.
Hypoestes Confetti go by the nickname “polka dot plant” due to the spotted pattern that develops along the dark green foliage. Confetti white features a white spotted pattern on deep green leaves. The plants are beautiful on their own or make a lovely addition to a potted arrangement. Indoors, hypoestes grow to be about 8 inches tall, and it will generate longer offshoots. Shoots that grow beyond 15 inches, as well as any flower buds, should be pruned away to keep foliage lush. Hypoestes confetti prefer bright light, and plants that don’t receive adequate light may not develop the signature variegated pattern on the foliage. Soil should be kept moist during the summer months when the plant generates new growth. Watering should be reduced in the winter, especially if the plant shows signs of going dormant and only resumed once new growth appears in the spring. Hypoestes do well in pots with other plants and make an excellent accent plant. Most often grown indoors, they can be planted in outdoor pots of flowerbeds as annuals.