6" Golden Pothos
- Hardy indoor plant provides a low-maintenance option for a house or office.
- Heart-shaped green or variegated leaves train from long stems.
- Plants can grow as large as 6 to 10 feet, with trailing vines up to 30 feet. They can be trimmed back to suit smaller spaces.
- Golden Pothos will thrive in bright or partial light but will also thrive in darker spaces.
- Soil should be allowed to dry out completely between waterings.
- In warmer climates, golden pothos can be kept outdoors; it is hardy in USDA zones 10 through 12.
* Ships the first week of December.
Golden Pothos is the ideal plant for people who struggle to maintain indoor plants. While it thrives in bright or partial sun, golden pothos will continue to do well even in darker spaces. The soil should be allowed to dry out completely between waterings, and it will survive some neglect. This low-maintenance plant also has a nice indoor presence: Large heart-shaped leaves trail from long stems, and it can grow to be as large as 6 to 10 feet. When stems grow too long, they can be trimmed back to maintain the shape of the plant. Or, vines can be wound around supports to give the appearance of climbing or hung on hooks across walls or around window or door frames. Traditionally a houseplant, golden pothos is a perennial in zones 10 through 12, or it can be potted in colder climates and wintered indoors.