Passionate Blush Guara is prized for its long-flowering season and tall, compact blooms. The perennial features intense reds and pinks, from red-stemmed new growth to ruby-red buds and bright pink flowers. Flowers are among the earliest bloomers in the spring, and continue blooming into the fall. The plants grow to 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide and make beautiful garden accents, potted plants and borders. Hardy in zones 7 through 9, Passionate Blush Guara performs ideally in well-drained soil in full sun or afternoon shade. Once planted, Passionate Blush requires regular watering and pruning of expired blooms. Passionate Blush Guara arrives ready to plant in a 1-quart pot with buds and blooms.
- Ruby buds on new growth red stems blossom into delicate, bright pink flowers early in the spring and well into the fall.
- Burgundy leaves in spring turn green in summer.
- Compact plant grows to 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide and is deer and drought resistant.
- Passionate Blush is a perennial in zones 7 through 9; plant in full sun in well-drained soil.
- Plants require minimal watering once established and dead-heading of spent blooms.
- Passionate Blush ships live in 1-quart pots with full buds and 2 to 5 blooms per plant.