Dusty Miller Plant – Jacobaea Maritima
A traditional garden backdrop, the Dusty Miller Plant is prized for its stunning lacy silver foliage. Because of its eye-catching color, the Dusty Miller Plant provides the perfect backdrop for brightly colored annuals, or serves as an excellent accent between ornamental grasses and other garden plants. It also fairs well in containers or as a border plant. Subtle yellow blooms are usually pruned away to encourage more vigorous foliage growth. The Dusty Miller is an easy-to-grow plant that prefers full sun, but also will thrive in some shade. Because it is drought resistant, it provides beautiful color even in the heat of summer. The plant is a popular annual, but will regenerate in zones 8 through 10. Each pack contains 6 plants and are shipped in packs of 2.
- The Dusty Miller Plant features lacy, silvery foliage that serves as an ideal backdrop to a variety of ornamentals.
- Yellow blossoms usually are pruned away to encourage foliage growth.
- Plant does well in full sun, but will tolerate partial shade, and requires well drained soil to prevent root rot; drought and frost resistant.
- The Dusty Miller is planted as an annual, but will return as a perennial in zones 8 to 10.
- 2-inch plants ship ready-to-plant in 6-pack cells.